Pages

Friday, August 22, 2014

Haiku Shuukan #19, Sleepless


Dear Haijin, visitors and travelers,

A new week has started for Haiku Shuukan and it's time for a new prompt. Our prompt for this week is sleepless and it needs no further explanation I think. So this week I will (try to) keep it short.
Haiku Shuukan is a steady haiku-member of the Carpe Diem Haiku Family and it gives me the same joy as all my other weblogs, there is just a little tiny thing ... I would love to see it grow. So invite other haiku-poets to visit Haiku Shuukan and maybe participate in it. Of course I know that there are several other weblogs about haiku ... but it would be fun to see more participants at Haiku Shuukan.

OK ... back to our prompt for this week SLEEPLESS ... write a haiku inspired on this prompt and share it with us all. I have found a picture to go along with this episode and maybe it will help you to become inspired.
Credits: Sleepless Nights
Well ... have fun, be inspired and share your haiku inspired on sleepless with us all here at Haiku Shuukan.

This episode is NOW OPEN for your submissions and will remain open until next Friday August 29th at noon (CET).



No comments:

Post a Comment